Archive for Gmail
Many applications have the built-in capability to send emails. For example, you can send a document from Microsoft Word, a PDF from Adobe Acrobat, or photos from Windows Explorer. The problem is that these don’t work with web-based email, including Gmail.
gAttach!Â allows you to easily attach files to new messages in Gmail or Google Apps Mail.
All the features available in Windows that were once only available to your desktop mail-using friends are now available to all Gmail users.
Since moving to Gmail for all of my email accounts I have been on the lookout for various add-ins and tools that would enhance my email experience. One of the best tools I have found is Blank Canvas Gmail Signatures.
Blank Canvas Gmail Signatures is a Firefox extension that automatically inserts HTML signatures into your Gmail messages based on which address you are sending from. Works for Compose Message and Reply/Forward.
From the Blank Canvas Gmail Signatures home page this plug-in provides the following features:
- Works for Compose Mail, Reply, and Forward
- Support for single or multiple email addresses
- Create a different signature for each email address you use in your Gmail account
- Supports up to four signatures per address
- Real-time signature preview while editing signature HTML
- Signature automatically inserted into message above (or optionally below) quoted text
- Support for special characters
- Easy setup and configuration interface